Violent by Design

Runescape Private Server

Make sure you vote everyday, it's what helps us gradually gain a bigger community. Also, if you would like to donate message me in game I am always on.

VOTE!

Top100Arena: Photobucket MMORPG-Toplist: RuneScape Free server

Ipod Player


    Kalphite Tunnel

    Share
    avatar
    arifydude

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2010-06-12

    Kalphite Tunnel

    Post by arifydude on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:14 am

    i Think one should be added for slayer tasks, i think there was one, but was lost in the server rewind? or if there is one, could you tell me where it is? thanks.
    avatar
    RoXaZ

    Posts : 249
    Join date : 2010-06-15
    Age : 21
    Location : I could be everywhere, but i'm just to lazy to use my powers.

    Re: Kalphite Tunnel

    Post by RoXaZ on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:43 am

    South Of Al-Kharid
    avatar
    arifydude

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2010-06-12

    Re: Kalphite Tunnel

    Post by arifydude on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:11 pm

    u cant go through shantay pass...
    avatar
    RoXaZ

    Posts : 249
    Join date : 2010-06-15
    Age : 21
    Location : I could be everywhere, but i'm just to lazy to use my powers.

    Re: Kalphite Tunnel

    Post by RoXaZ on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:31 pm

    Ow, Then sowwy.



    FML
    avatar
    arifydude

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2010-06-12

    Re: Kalphite Tunnel

    Post by arifydude on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:43 pm

    lol why?
    avatar
    ben

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2010-06-12

    Re: Kalphite Tunnel

    Post by ben on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:48 am

    every time i add that thing it manages to get deleted ._.

    i'll fix it ASAP
    avatar
    bigbaddrag

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2010-06-18
    Age : 25
    Location : In your nightmare

    Re: Kalphite Tunnel

    Post by bigbaddrag on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 am

    ben wrote:every time i add that thing it manages to get deleted ._.

    i'll fix it ASAP

    lol the kalphites are rebelling, camouflaging there nest so we won't see it coming when they attack
    avatar
    RoXaZ

    Posts : 249
    Join date : 2010-06-15
    Age : 21
    Location : I could be everywhere, but i'm just to lazy to use my powers.

    Re: Kalphite Tunnel

    Post by RoXaZ on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:44 am

    bigbaddrag wrote:
    ben wrote:every time i add that thing it manages to get deleted ._.

    i'll fix it ASAP

    lol the kalphites are rebelling, camouflaging there nest so we won't see it coming when they attack

    In fact, it are aliens who have infiltrated the RS monster being. And now their time has come to take revenge upon all the thousands of players who killed them.
    Gunna be pretty hard cuz their reflection is only seeable via their shithole, and only in a 680 degrees angle.
    So yeah.


    avatar
    L33tFoxy

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2010-06-20
    Age : 22
    Location : How the heck am I supposed to know that?

    Re: Kalphite Tunnel

    Post by L33tFoxy on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:51 pm

    RoXaZ wrote:
    bigbaddrag wrote:
    ben wrote:every time i add that thing it manages to get deleted ._.

    i'll fix it ASAP

    lol the kalphites are rebelling, camouflaging there nest so we won't see it coming when they attack

    In fact, it are aliens who have infiltrated the RS monster being. And now their time has come to take revenge upon all the thousands of players who killed them.
    Gunna be pretty hard cuz their reflection is only seeable via their shithole, and only in a 680 degrees angle.
    So yeah.



    Wow... Those are a lot of spins! We are so0000 dead...
    avatar
    pure ketchup

    Posts : 194
    Join date : 2010-06-15
    Age : 23
    Location : middel east ftw?

    Re: Kalphite Tunnel

    Post by pure ketchup on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:21 am

    ben wrote:every time i add that thing it manages to get deleted ._.

    i'll fix it ASAP

    well when you do dont make kalphite so hard plox,like gwd ffs.
    avatar
    RoXaZ

    Posts : 249
    Join date : 2010-06-15
    Age : 21
    Location : I could be everywhere, but i'm just to lazy to use my powers.

    Re: Kalphite Tunnel

    Post by RoXaZ on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:49 am

    GWD Hard? Throw away your full bronze and get sum armour...
    avatar
    pure ketchup

    Posts : 194
    Join date : 2010-06-15
    Age : 23
    Location : middel east ftw?

    Re: Kalphite Tunnel

    Post by pure ketchup on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:00 am

    RoXaZ wrote:GWD Hard? Throw away your full bronze and get sum armour...
    dude he has like 5k hp,and the drop rates are like 1%...........it takes me 4 trips to kill him,and at the end we always get big bones
    avatar
    Kinetik

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2010-06-19
    Location : In your buttox

    Re: Kalphite Tunnel

    Post by Kinetik on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:55 pm

    I must agree GWD is kind of hard for players below lvl 115.

    Any ways lets get off the GWD conversation and go back to what was intended: Kalphite Tunnel.
    avatar
    RoXaZ

    Posts : 249
    Join date : 2010-06-15
    Age : 21
    Location : I could be everywhere, but i'm just to lazy to use my powers.

    Re: Kalphite Tunnel

    Post by RoXaZ on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:47 am

    pure ketchup wrote:
    RoXaZ wrote:GWD Hard? Throw away your full bronze and get sum armour...
    dude he has like 5k hp,and the drop rates are like 1%...........it takes me 4 trips to kill him,and at the end we always get big bones


    1k HP.

    And eehm, i think you have to contact Ben..

    avatar
    ben

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2010-06-12

    Re: Kalphite Tunnel

    Post by ben on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:15 pm

    2.5k hp and ehem, bandos isn't supposed to be even mildly easy to get.
    avatar
    RoXaZ

    Posts : 249
    Join date : 2010-06-15
    Age : 21
    Location : I could be everywhere, but i'm just to lazy to use my powers.

    Re: Kalphite Tunnel

    Post by RoXaZ on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:18 pm

    make them drop same stooph as on the server we were on before this one?

    And can we copy the codes for the four bosses?

    pacoz6

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2010-07-07

    Re: Kalphite Tunnel

    Post by pacoz6 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:30 am

    its alreay ther at home i have been in there as first as you dont count ben
    avatar
    ben

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2010-06-12

    Re: Kalphite Tunnel

    Post by ben on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:55 pm

    yes kalphite tunnel has been added, thead closed.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Kalphite Tunnel

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:22 am